Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91494 Posts in 6448 Topics- by 1297 Members - Latest Member: Kris Capraro 69
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New member  (Read 2586 times)
Dave Hill 70

Los Angeles

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2010, 05:39:39 PM »

Dave Hill here, class of 70.  I just decided one day to check out the old high school and found this site.  It seems like not too many others have had the same urge, last posts being a year ago.  I live in Los Angeles, never having strayed too far from the OC.  I went to college at UCR,  I am married now and working in the wholesale foods industry.  If anyone wants to respond, feel free.  I check this site every week or so.  Thanks in advance!!
Douglas Curtis 70

Living the Dream!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 05:43:19 PM »

Hi Dave!  Doug Curtis class of 70 here.
I remember you from High School.  I'm living in Minnesota, having strayed far from OC.  Welcome to the board.  There are many who post here and I've had a wonderful time reconnecting with many from El Dorado.  Plus, this is a great place to find out about reunions and other class get-togethers.
Tom Corbet 71

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 06:18:00 PM »

hey Dave...you should look back where you first posted...some of us responded...not much posting is done on this thread
Grant Eller 70
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 11:33:56 AM »

Hi Dave! I tried to add you on Facebook awhile back, but haven't heard from you. I also posted on the other thread awhile back. Long time no hear old buddy!

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather--who died peacefully in his sleep -- Not screaming like all the passengers in his car."--Author Unknown
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: