Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91438 Posts in 6443 Topics- by 1293 Members - Latest Member: Peter Huskisson 75
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: memories  (Read 9349 times)
Scott Kenson 75

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2009, 12:39:10 PM »

Hey Chis! You should have stopped and said hello to my Mom. She's still in the same house on Cedarlawn. My Dad passed away in August. Hope you haven't lost your sense of humor, you always made me laugh. Your Mom was always SO nice to me as well. Sue is married, two sons and lives in Los Alimitos. One of her sons is living near Grass Valley in Magalia.

Hope all is well,
Scott
Claudia Dickinson 71

Prescott, AZ

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2009, 06:37:02 PM »

Hi Danny....I remember your name....but you were a yr younger....do you remember claudia dickinson or sue kenson or debbie canole or joan kindig...they were some friends and neighbors that i was associated with...?  Nathan Mattie and his brothers lived near by and leslie fine...etc  etc  etc...

Hi, Chris!  Long time since we've talked. How are your mom and dad and Ernie doing? My folks are still around and living in Lake San Marcos, CA. Welcome to the message board. I haven't been on here in a while. Good to hear from you.
Claudia Dickinson 71

Prescott, AZ

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2009, 06:40:21 PM »

Hey Chis! You should have stopped and said hello to my Mom. She's still in the same house on Cedarlawn. My Dad passed away in August. Hope you haven't lost your sense of humor, you always made me laugh. Your Mom was always SO nice to me as well. Sue is married, two sons and lives in Los Alimitos. One of her sons is living near Grass Valley in Magalia.

Hope all is well,
Scott

Hi Scott. It's great to hear from you. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad's passing. Our folks kept in touch for many years, but I don't remember them mentioning this to me. I'll have to let them know. I always loved your mom, she was so much fun. Say "hi" to her for me and to Sue as well. My sister, Claire, lives in Rossmore which is right next to Los Alamitos.
Scott Kenson 75

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2010, 06:48:57 PM »

Hey Claudia! I don't check this site to often but was great to see a message from you. I've often wondered how all of you are doing. You and your family had such a fantastic sense of humor. I always enjoyed being around all of you. I will tell my mom hello from you, she's STILL a goofball!

Please give my regards to the entire family for me.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: