Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91438 Posts in 6443 Topics- by 1293 Members - Latest Member: Peter Huskisson 75
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: Where are my girls?  (Read 18790 times)
Trisha Mohan 86

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2006, 04:57:07 PM »

Jolynn is just so much fun!!  You can feel her energy in all her messages!!  So great to read back on all your comments... is that considered being noisy on a forum??   Smiley

We moved to Placentia from TX!  Was away from O.C. for 18 years and boy has it changed!  Several places I worked at are gone, Straw Hat and Stroud's.... Mervyn's is looking a little sad.  Hmmm??  It's fun being back and the weather is GREAT!  Hoping to stay put for a while so my son can attend EDHS in two years!!  Where is the time going???

"Keep some souvenirs of your past, or how will you ever prove it wasn't all a dream?"
~ Ashleigh Brilliant
Jerry Glomboske 85

Brea, CA

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2006, 10:51:27 PM »

Jolynn is just so much fun!!  You can feel her energy in all her messages!!  So great to read back on all your comments... is that considered being noisy on a forum??   Smiley

We moved to Placentia from TX!  Was away from O.C. for 18 years and boy has it changed!  Several places I worked at are gone, Straw Hat and Stroud's.... Mervyn's is looking a little sad.  Hmmm??  It's fun being back and the weather is GREAT!  Hoping to stay put for a while so my son can attend EDHS in two years!!  Where is the time going???

Trisha - Welcome back to Southern California....Don't know if I will ever be able to leave...Did you get a transfer or just made a change?  Thats pretty cool that your son will be able to go to EDHS...I live right up the road in Brea so my three are in the Brea system.
Jolynn Butler 86

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2006, 07:47:16 AM »

Allison,
You only talk to me cuz you feel sorry for me??? (LOL)

Trisha,
Thank you for saying I am fun.  I try my hardest.  Grin

LaWanda,
I did well enough I have a second interview next week.  Also, I would like to get the job before the end of the month since I have to go to Dallas for a 7 hour staff meeting.  Stupid to send 28 women to Dallas instead of 1 person coming here to do the meeting.  Waste of money.  They could give me the $300 for bonus money instead!

Jolynn
Lawanda Price 72

A Valley girl and the Hillbilly????

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2006, 09:41:12 AM »

LaWanda,
I did well enough I have a second interview next week.  Also, I would like to get the job before the end of the month since I have to go to Dallas for a 7 hour staff meeting.  Stupid to send 28 women to Dallas instead of 1 person coming here to do the meeting.  Waste of money.  They could give me the $300 for bonus money instead!

Jolynn

Sounds like a STATE job   LOL

LFS
Bloomfield, MO
Allison Owens 76

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2006, 11:15:28 AM »

Jo,

Excellent that you made it through the next interview.  Alright!
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Trisha Mohan 86

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2006, 04:06:03 PM »

We've been moving around every 2 1/2 years with my hubby's work.  He inspects ships, so had a chance to go overseas for 5 years back in 96-'01.  Actually thought we would be going overseas again this time around, but they know I'm a CA native, and needed to fill a position here.  I'm still hoping to go back overseas after the boys are out of high school.  We were in Fallbrook, CA before TX so haven't been away too long.  Not to mention my long summer stays in CA.

Jolynn, how great that you have another interview!!  Hooray for you!! 

"Keep some souvenirs of your past, or how will you ever prove it wasn't all a dream?"
~ Ashleigh Brilliant
Anne Pateman 86

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2006, 03:55:47 PM »

Hi Jolynn,  Smiley
Are you going to post the reunion photos again?
Anne

Anne
Jolynn Butler 86

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2006, 04:42:58 PM »

Hi Annie....sure, I will send you the blog when I fiind it.

May I ask...whats your last name?  and are you class of 86?

Jo
Anne Pateman 86

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2006, 02:00:59 PM »

This is Anne Tapolscanyi (Pateman) and I graduated in 86.  Thanks~ Wink

Anne
Trisha Mohan 86

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2006, 04:13:20 PM »

Welcome Anne Pateman!  Happy to see you on the boards!  Saw some pictures from the reunion through Donna (Snyder) and Carol (Hembree).  You LOOK GREAT!!!!

~ Ashleigh Brilliant
Judy Petalas 69
Global Moderator

Alpine, CA

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2006, 05:34:44 PM »

This is Anne Tapolscanyi (Pateman) and I graduated in 86.  Thanks~ Wink

Hi Anne,

I tried to email you with the email address you provided in your profile.  I was emailing you to find out your full name and grad year so we could fix your User name.   When I sent the email, it bounced back as undeliverable. 

If you don't mind, please email me with so I can get your correct email address. 

Thanks & Welcome!   Grin
Leanne Wunsch 86

San Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2008, 11:01:31 PM »

Hey 86'ers.  How's everyone doing?? Grin
Jolynn Butler 86

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2008, 05:16:19 AM »

Great Leanne.  How are things with you?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print