Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91494 Posts in 6448 Topics- by 1297 Members - Latest Member: Kris Capraro 69
eldoradoalumni.comGeneral Category1970 - 1979any twilight / new moon fans here
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: any twilight / new moon fans here  (Read 2973 times)
Thomas Hines 75

Vancouver BC Canada

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2009, 08:21:33 PM »

hey all;
 just in case there are any new moon / twilight fans here. all my daughter are nuts about the movie so now I am at there beckoning call to hunt down the location sites of the new movie. i have all ready sent them some pics from the studio where it is being filmed and the new house being built for Bella or bell what ever her name is( i never saw the original movie) . I have a few new friends that are in the filming business.they work the Reaper TV show that is filmed right behind my shop. they said the sound stage behind my shop is being used for some of the shoots so I am get a chance to sit in on a shoot. its also the location for some of the shoot that were in Indiana Jones last movie ( the grave yard scene ) and I did get to sit in on the last filming day of the new Battlestar Galactica movie.what a day that was. they blew up the set but that's all i am going to say about that for now. the movie should be out shortly and I don't want to spoil it. so if any of you are interested I can post what i find out for them in here. let me know if your interested
   Tom Hines

I keep using the escape key but I am still here
Laura Lesher 00

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 04:55:46 PM »

Please do! I <3 the Twilight Saga!  Kiss

Steven (mongo) Bodley 75

Pigeon Forge, TN 37863

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 02:58:11 PM »

Hello Tom, it is I, the player formerly known as MONGO and no I'm not dead yet lol. I have over the years searched for all of you but no luck. I do keep in contact with Kenny McDougall and thats about it. Drop me a line some time to ranxrex@hotmail.com. I'd like to hear back from any one else you might know about. I had thought about Canada at one time but the misses doesn't like the cold. I hope to hear from you soon.

Steven Bodley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: