Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91475 Posts in 6447 Topics- by 1296 Members - Latest Member: Wendi Skajem 89
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Class of 1982 Friends!~  (Read 3473 times)
Teresa Holdeman 82

Me @ Hot Creek

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2006, 07:48:16 PM »

Hi All!~!~ So far I saw that Terry Morse was a member here!~ Messaged her and she responded right back to me!~  Too Kewl!~!~  Cheesy
I found Michi Maeda, Mark Reeves, Todd Rogers and a couple more over on myspace. Messaged Mark to come join and I see he has!~ Welcome back to School Memories Mark!!!!!!!~ hehee!~  Cheesy
Wow, it's been many years!~  Would love to hear from all of you!!!~ I myself, just moved back to Calif. Great to be back home!~
Terry, hun, Thankyou so much for the sweet welcome back!~!~ You are still a doll!~  Wink
Well, I sure hope the word spreads about this site!~ I think it is neat to touch base with so many people!~
I have also kept in contact with Cindy Engle over the years!~ She is still our Fun-loving Cindy!!~  Cheesy
Would love to hook up with as many as we can and do lunch or dinner or something!!!!~

What do you all think about that?   Grin   Grin   Grin
Hope life has treated you all well!~
Keep in Touch!~

I'd Rather Be a Could-Be If I Cannot Be an Are; Because a Could-Be is a Maybe Who is Reaching For a Star. I'd Rather Be a Has-Been Than a Might-Have-Been, By Far; For a Might Have-Been Has Never Been, But a Has Was Once an Are.
"Milton Berle"
Diana Agrusa 82

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 10:22:12 AM »

Hey Teresa- I remember you!!! I hope you remembe me Smiley.  Life has been great. I married in 1989 to Dan and have two kids, Nicole 14 and Bryan 12. They keep me very busy. Nicole and I leave for Florida for her Nationals Cheer compations in a few days. I would like to catch up with you and maybe we can meet somewhere. I live in Temecula, where do you live?
Talk to you soon!
Diana Klancar
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: