Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91506 Posts in 6449 Topics- by 1298 Members - Latest Member: Kendell Hamer 00
eldoradoalumni.comGeneral Category1990 - 1999hello everyone from the 90's =)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: hello everyone from the 90's =)  (Read 11308 times)
Bonny Alaska 73

Cedar City, UT

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 10:11:53 AM »

What darling kids Nikki!  Thanks for posting the picture!  They look like they're good friends too.  That's always nice!!!
Lynne Harding 71

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 03:37:55 PM »

Nikki, your kids are just TOO CUTE!  They look like little sweethearts.  Both of their birthdays are on April 11?  That's my grandaughter's birthday as well.  She's 6. 
Jennifer Seaman 92

Corona, CA

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2007, 06:42:38 PM »

Tell your adorable little ones hello for me!!!  I need to see them!!!  I haven't seen Tricia since she was four or five, and I've never met the little ones!!!
Mary Torkelson 98

living back in Placentia =)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2007, 12:20:42 AM »

Welcome back Jennie.  Smiley
Nikki Donoho 94

Jayson & I

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2007, 09:09:11 AM »

Thank you ladies..

No I havent checked out the photo section yet. I will though, I have another cutie pie I can add. My oldest she is 9

No Lynne the picture was taken on the 11th. But there birthdays are April 12th -Tommy & April 13th Emily..

Well Jennifer we should get together soon..

Jasen Bellows 90

Irvine, CA

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2007, 08:32:56 AM »

Mary,

Wow, I remember when you were much younger, ha.  I played ball with your bro and for the past year or so just been trying to reconnect with old lost friends.  I was in the USMC for eight years after a stint in baseball at FC with Bruce and Flo and just recently am back in OC.  I'm gonna try to make the alumni tournament this October, but PLEASE do me a favor and pass on a hello to the rest of the family and give Bruce my email: Jasen@thebellowsfamily.com Good to see you all grown up and doing well.  Take care and talk to you soon. 

Jasen Bellows
"Go Dodgers"
Mary Torkelson 98

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2007, 02:04:21 AM »

Jasen,
Hey it's good to hear from you.  When I saw your name as a new member I knew exactly who you were. Smiley So I'm glad you found me.  Yep, I'm all grown up now.  Wink  I remember after I had my daughter, Bruce was back living here for about a year and all his friends said they still pictured me as the little girl I was when they were in High School.  lol  I sent Bruce your message with your email address, so he should be getting in contact with you.  If he doesn't, let me know, and I will send you his email address.  Bruce is now expecting his 3rd (and last) daughter.  Smiley  So he's in a house full of females!  I know Bruce keeps in touch with a lot of the guys he hung out with in school.  To name a few that are still down here in the OC are... Chip Marosco, Tony Romero, Geoff Jones, and Jason Nicholette.  I'm sure you know most of them.  I don't remember if they played football with him or baseball, or both. Smiley  Anyways, I'm glad to hear that you made it out of the USMC safely and wish you the best in reconnecting with old friends.  Anyways, check back here from time to time.  You never know who might find you. It's really good to hear from you, take care.

Mary Torkelson
Sara Switzer 94

Romans 10:9

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2007, 09:05:41 PM »

Hi Everybody from the 90's.:

Shout out to the class of 94'. What is everybody up too? Hope all are happy!  Grin

Bye... Grin
Talk at you later! Tongue

... his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
JEREMIAH 20:9
Mary Torkelson 98

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2007, 09:18:16 AM »

Sara, I loved your pictures of your family in the photo section.  I made a couple comments on them.  Not sure if you've seen that, but when you click on the picture you can see it bigger, and view/add comments.  also from there you can click on the arrow to see the next picture.  I'm not sure if you saw my pictures of my little ones, but they are in the same section, just back a page or so.  Here's the link for quick views to the family photo section...
http://www.eldoradoalumni.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=4
Juli Prince 94

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2007, 10:14:57 AM »

Hi All,

I add a couple of pics of my family.  I love when people share their pics.  You can really see how each other is.  Besides it's fun sharing memories.

Smile it's contagious  :-)
Melida Seebert 95

Edwards AFB, Ca

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2007, 02:43:42 PM »

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas....

Melida
Lawanda Price 72

A Valley girl and the Hillbilly????

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2007, 04:13:20 AM »

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas....

Melida

Are you active duty???  I see you are at Edwards AFB?Huh??  GO AIR FORCE!!!!

LFS
Bloomfield, MO
Melida Seebert 95

Edwards AFB, Ca

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2007, 06:55:58 AM »

Yes, I am active duty Marine Corps! There is a small detachment here at Edwards. It's okay here the base is really nice and I am enjoying the atmosphere it a huge break from what I am use to.

Have a Happy New Year!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: