Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91494 Posts in 6448 Topics- by 1297 Members - Latest Member: Kris Capraro 69
eldoradoalumni.comGeneral Category1990 - 1999hello everyone from the 90's =)
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: hello everyone from the 90's =)  (Read 11212 times)
Mary Torkelson 98

living back in Placentia =)

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2006, 01:35:53 PM »

Thought I would say hello to everyone out there, both from my class and others.  If you remember me, please say hello.  Cool  Also, I have two older brothers... Bruce Torkelson class of 1990, and Brian Torkelson class of 1994.   It would be great to hear from some old friends, as well as new ones.  Let us know how your all doing.  It seems people come on here, read a few posts, and if they see someone they haven't talked to in a while, or would like to they say hi, so please, just write something, and someone will find it, even if they haven't posted on here yet.  They might be just like you, and watching but not seeing old friends on here.  I have met some great friends on here, and even some old friends.  I had a friend who moved away in the 4th grade find me on here.  Now how crazy is that?  Smiley  Hope you all have fun on here, and meet at least one new, or old friend.
  Mary Torkelson 98
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 07:55:31 PM by Mary Torkelson 98 » Logged
Mary Torkelson 98

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 07:51:14 PM »

Ok, this is looking sad.  I know there are more people from the 90's out there.  I even see some of you posting.  I think we need more people to post at least something in here!  Smiley  What has everyone been up to since high school?  Where are you now?

I am pregnant with my second kid.  This one is gonna be a boy, due June 7, 2007.
Nikki Donoho 94

Jayson & I

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 03:25:25 PM »

WOW Mary that is awesome Boys are so much fun Wink Congrats

Mary Torkelson 98

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 06:03:32 PM »

Nikki,

Thank you, what have you been up to?  Haven't seen you on here in a while.  Hope all is going well for you.
Kari Anderson 97

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 08:00:47 PM »

Congrats on your 2nd baby!  That's awesome!

I read your other post...you are moving to Oregon?Huh
Mary Torkelson 98

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 10:45:25 PM »

Hey Kari, how are you doing?  I'm glad to see your on here.  Smiley What have you been up to?  Where are you at now a days?  Do you still talk with anyone from high school?

Yep, we are planning on moving up to Oregon.  Right now we are living in Canoga Park, which is about 60 miles NW of Placentia.  I'm really sick of the schools, and the way people are in general around here.  Even OC has changed so much since we were younger.  The houses we are looking at up there are much bigger, in a nicer area, and the top range we are looking into is about $300,000.  Can't buy much of anything around here for that range.  Plus we will have money left over to pay off all debts, and then some to buy some new things.  Smiley  Always a plus.   Grin  Right now with having a new baby on the way our current home is too small.  So we will be selling in the next few months, and moving hopefully this summer.  Danielle is really excited to both move and have a new brother.  Smiley  It's very cute!
Tim Sessom 90

Parker,CO

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 06:17:10 PM »

Mary,

Please give a big hello to Bruce. Tell him Mosses Mit said hi to Ecurb Noslekrot. Yes Computer class got boring.... Please also tell him anytime he wants to get in touch with a few more Alumni there are several on Myspace. He can look me up by my name there I have several on my friends page I am sure he knew.

Thanks Mary,
Tim
Mary Torkelson 98

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007, 11:40:02 PM »

Tim,
I sent Bruce your message.  "Ecurb Noslekrot" lol Smiley I also sent him your email address.  Let me know if you want his.  I am also on my space, as is Brian.  I don't know if Bruce has ever been on there yet.  Brian just got on there and has no pictures up.  Do you have El Dorado listed as one of your schools?  I have done a search a few times and emailed a couple of people that I remember being over at our house all the time.  Although there were too many to really keep track of.  Smiley  Bruce is living in Northern California in San Ramon with his wife and 2 daughters.  I'm sure he will get a hold of you.  Take care.
Mary
Tim Sessom 90

Parker,CO

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 06:44:48 AM »

Thanks!

His email would be great! I do have EDHS listed on Myspace. If he searches for me by Tim Sessom he should be able to find me as well. All but two of my friends listed are from EDHS.

Thanks for telling him hi for me!
Tim
Nikki Donoho 94

Jayson & I

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 01:43:19 PM »

I have been good thank you Mary just busy..

Man my baby just turned a yr Sad

Mary Torkelson 98

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 03:09:33 PM »

Wow, that went really fast.  Post a picture here.  Smiley
Nikki Donoho 94

Jayson & I

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2007, 12:51:31 PM »

Here is a picture of them Mary.. This was taken on the 11th.. For Emily's 3rd & Thomas 1st Birthday

Jolynn Butler 86

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2007, 05:04:15 PM »

O my goodness!  Talk about cute babies!!! Grin
Judy Petalas 69
Global Moderator

Alpine, CA

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 08:36:26 AM »

Nikki,

Your kids are adorable!   Cheesy

Have you checked out our Photo Gallery yet?  It's simple to post pictures there too. 
Mary Torkelson 98

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 08:49:09 AM »

Nikki,
That is a very cute picture of them.  Emily looks like a very happy big sister.  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: