Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91515 Posts in 6450 Topics- by 1298 Members - Latest Member: Kendell Hamer 00
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Print
Author Topic: 75 check-in  (Read 27874 times)
Carol Mcconnell 75

Pine Mountain California

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2008, 02:08:18 PM »

HI!

It's been a while... how is everyone...?

Know the difference between an inconvenience and a problem...
Colin Mcclary 78

san clemente, ca

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2008, 06:04:45 PM »

Dean, I was friends with Dean. How is Dean?
Linda Doll 79

Mt. Shasta, CA

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2008, 03:39:21 PM »

Hey Dean!
How odd that I was recently thinking of you, and a couple other people from the old days so I decided to check out the high school alumni website.  And here you are!  I've never even been to this website before.  Why would I want to go back to high school?  I hated it.  But I thought I might find out what happened to various people. 
I'm living in Mt. Shasta.  Married 26 years to Dave Nagy.  3 kids, one married.
My youngest (daughter - 17) lives here with me.  Our son - 20 stayed in Ontario/Chino.  Our oldest (daughter - 23) is married and living in Kingsburg, south of Fresno.  Dave is usually in Ontario, working at his packaging business.  Maybe you see him sometimes - he started playing pool again recently. 
I hope you are well.  You were always a good guy.
Do you know what happened to Jill Tomko?  Where she's at?
Do you see people from the old days?

Linda (Doll) Nagy
Linda Doll 79

Mt. Shasta, CA

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2008, 05:06:43 PM »

OMgoodness, sooo sorry Dale.  When I read your posts my brain saw 'Dean'.
Say hi to him for me. Thanks! 
Maybe you can talk him into to logging in?? I would love to get in touch with him, and other old friends.  (Not saying that he's old! You know what I mean.)
Linda (Doll) Nagy

Linda (Doll) Nagy
Dale Hoebel 75
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2008, 09:51:01 PM »

Yep, Dean was always the more popular one. He made friends with people in ways I never could.  Havent't heard from him for awhile, but if I do I will be sure to tell him.
David Mattie 75

San Diego, CA

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2008, 10:53:06 AM »

Hey Friends,
I just found this place, though I might of been on several years ago.
Great to see so many people and comments.  I am good struggling with
new business adventure.  So that pretty much consumes most of my time.
I wish I had studied more in school.  That might make this venture a bit
easier. haha....

Just lost my favorite dog in May 08. 

David Mattie 75

San Diego, CA

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2008, 12:03:48 PM »

Dale I know what your tequila parties are about! Remember after the 20 year reunion
Believe in 95.  We had a few at your house and I was feeling mighty hungover the next day.  Don't need that anymore!
On the serious side, I believe your disease is called the "Dicky Do Disease"  It's
Common in older men and is curable.  The exact term to diagnose this disease is quite
simple "It's called Dicky Do Disease for the simple reason...

Your stomach stick out more than your Dicky Do!   Cheesy

Oh yeh! A few Words of wisdom, Don't drink and post online!  Cheesy

Joan,
  Well I am up to 51 so that is why it took me six months to respond. I have been married for 20 years, I have three step children, 34,40,41 I have a private practice as a Marriage Family and Individual Therapist.  I've worked as a clinical dir for this that and whatever.  I decided non profits are sicker than the people they treat, so I kick back, see mostly teenagers, take a nap on the couch when someone cancels, no doubt I snore because I do at home, I have Patron Tequila Night every thursday night with my friends (12 years running), can't see my johnson anymore when I take a shower, and fantasize about you and Randi.  Other than that, life is really good and i am just grateful to be alive!  TMI?  Hope you laughed.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 04:55:05 PM by David Mattie 75 » Logged
David Mattie 75

San Diego, CA

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2008, 03:12:48 PM »

Hey Dale,
Good to hear from you.  I failed to mention that at that party, Randi Corless was also there.  We had a great time.  Let's see, Jami Buchanan was there, too.  I keep in touch with Vicci, Diane, Robin and Marissa on a regular basis. Marissa wasn't able to make the party and we missed her.  I get out to Calif at least once a year and we all get together.  Let me know if you would like to know when our next get together is.  It would be great to see you.  What have you been up to? (Now there's a loaded question!)
Joan

Hi Joan,
Hey invite me next time! That sounds like fun!
Carol Mcconnell 75

Pine Mountain California

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2008, 09:10:36 PM »

Dave,
Long time no see...

Sorry you lost your dog. My old girl passed away July first.. She was one month shy of her 23rd Birthday..

David Mattie 75

San Diego, CA

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2008, 10:17:38 PM »

Hi Carol,
How the heck are you?  It's good to see you check back in here once in a while.  What kind of dog did you have for 23 years? that's amazing... I got 3 months of life out of her by giving her supplements and that increased her appetite. 
Dave
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 09:02:15 AM by David Mattie 75 » Logged
Carol Mcconnell 75

Pine Mountain California

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2009, 07:28:38 PM »

Crystal was a golden Retriever.  I only had her for a little over  5 years. My husband got her when she was a puppy. She was a real character... she did what she wanted when she wanted, as she wanted. I grew to love her...

We did give her supplement too. And she was a little unsteady on her feet her last few weeks, I had to carry her up the stairs at bed time. She insisted that she just couldn't do it. She could, however, manage to walk out into the woods and catch a Steller Jay by herself. So I think she "put on" just a bit.

This was taken about a month before she died...

Joan Shattuck 75

Rockwall,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2009, 08:00:15 PM »

Dave Mattie,
Well, well, well.  I haven't seen you since the 25th reunion and it sounds like you had quite a night!  You were my first boyfriend (7th grade) and you were the first boy I kissed (I mean really kissed).  Patty Perkins house in a lazy boy recliner.  Remember? 
How's life treating you?  I'm coming out to Calif in March and all the girls are going to Catalina for a weekend.  I'll be in O.C. for a couple weeks and maybe we could get some people together for dinner/drinks.
Hope to hear from you. Glad you found the website.
Joan
Joan Shattuck 75

Rockwall,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2009, 08:05:19 PM »

Dave,
Me again.  I meant to tell you I'm sorry for the loss of your dog.  I just lost a wonderful dalmatian in September and it was terrible.  We still have another dalmatian and she is 15!  Pretty good for a large dog but nothing compared to Carol's dog!
David Mattie 75

San Diego, CA

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2009, 10:19:28 PM »

Joan! Yes of course I remember. I would never, ever forget my first taste of Passion.  I am honored to of served you so well.   Wink 

Isn't it a shame that these creatures of God, our dogs & cats are only on this planet for a very short time.  I still miss my Dog Poudre' that's for sure, sorry to hear about your Dalmation.

Heck Yeh!  On the dinner and drinks Keep me posted when your dates get closer...

« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 06:49:02 AM by David Mattie 75 » Logged
Joan Shattuck 75

Rockwall,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2009, 04:58:03 PM »

Dave,
Loved it!  I will let you know as the time gets closer.  You made me smile, actually I laughed out loud.
Joan
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Print
Jump to: