Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91494 Posts in 6448 Topics- by 1297 Members - Latest Member: Kris Capraro 69
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Print
Author Topic: 75 check-in  (Read 27293 times)
Barbara Nielsen 75

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2007, 08:54:31 PM »

A little late, but another 75er checking in.  Haven't checked the site for awhile, but I see my friend, Maryann Kermer posting.  Hope all is well with my EDHS alum...
Dale Hoebel 75
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2007, 11:26:28 PM »

Hi Dale

Funny to see your name here, because your name came up at our house just the other night----

We were watching Friday Night Lights with our 20year old son.  There's a scene where a young man gets arrested during football practice.  Tedd (Tedd Davis 75) says something like that happened during a practice at EDHS back in our day. It might have been a pretty bad day for that guy but looking back on it, it represents the crazy times we all had in the 70's.

Do you remember anything like that?

Not me!  I was pretty clean cut in those days.  The next year though, I earned my way to La Vista.
Dale Hoebel 75
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007, 11:34:01 PM »

Vicci Gambill is 50?  Oh my god! I thought I was the only one.  Now they call me old balls.  Geez, who would have thought! Their hangin in there though!
Joan Shattuck 75

Rockwall,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2007, 07:33:32 PM »

Hey Dale,
Good to hear from you.  I failed to mention that at that party, Randi Corless was also there.  We had a great time.  Let's see, Jami Buchanan was there, too.  I keep in touch with Vicci, Diane, Robin and Marissa on a regular basis. Marissa wasn't able to make the party and we missed her.  I get out to Calif at least once a year and we all get together.  Let me know if you would like to know when our next get together is.  It would be great to see you.  What have you been up to? (Now there's a loaded question!)
Joan
Randi Corless 75

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 04:10:17 PM »

HEY Joan!  I never even noticed this thread before today... to busy debating I guess.  I laughed when you reminded me of the fuzz  Grin busting Vicci's party!  Cheesy What a fun time. We have to do that yearly get together you mentioned, no friends like old friends!

PS Thank you so much for the pic!!

Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.
-Martin Luther King Jr.
William Winnick 75

Garden Grove, CA

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2007, 11:18:28 AM »

Hey, all.  Willie Winnick checking in.  Just getting back to the alumni site after a few years of being way to busy. 

Let's see I'm married to a lovely woman named Carol (19 years) and we have a 6 year son named Peter.  He's very much into cars and more recently aircraft.  I have learned not to challenge him on makes and models of either.  At least the later model cars and jet aircraft.  I get him once in a while on the WWII vintage planes and the '70 and earlier cars.

Joan Shattuck 75

Rockwall,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2007, 01:14:32 PM »

Hi Randi!  Good to hear from you.  I've been out of the country for awhile and am just getting back to normal.  I'll be out there in March and maybe we can get a group up for a get together.  We always have such a great time!  Hope all is well with you.
Joan
Michael Roach 77

Placentia, Ca.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2007, 11:09:53 PM »

Does anyone remember Danny Roach 75?  My "older" brother.  Great dirt bike rider!He was good friends with Kirk Daly, Doug Rogers, Steve Jenkins, Fred Masarri etc.

Mike Roach 77
Steve Nieto 75

Lake Arrowhead CA

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2008, 12:26:53 PM »

Damn, You guys are getting old
Dale Hoebel 75
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2008, 08:04:44 PM »

Hey Dale,
Good to hear from you.  I failed to mention that at that party, Randi Corless was also there.  We had a great time.  Let's see, Jami Buchanan was there, too.  I keep in touch with Vicci, Diane, Robin and Marissa on a regular basis. Marissa wasn't able to make the party and we missed her.  I get out to Calif at least once a year and we all get together.  Let me know if you would like to know when our next get together is.  It would be great to see you.  What have you been up to? (Now there's a loaded question!)
Joan

Joan,
  Well I am up to 51 so that is why it took me six months to respond. I have been married for 20 years, I have three step children, 34,40,41 I have a private practice as a Marriage Family and Individual Therapist.  I've worked as a clinical dir for this that and whatever.  I decided non profits are sicker than the people they treat, so I kick back, see mostly teenagers, take a nap on the couch when someone cancels, no doubt I snore because I do at home, I have Patron Tequila Night every thursday night with my friends (12 years running), can't see my johnson anymore when I take a shower, and fantasize about you and Randi.  Other than that, life is really good and i am just grateful to be alive!  TMI?  Hope you laughed.
Laura Lesher 00

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2008, 12:55:08 AM »

Joan,
  Well I am up to 51 so that is why it took me six months to respond. I have been married for 20 years, I have three step children, 34,40,41 I have a private practice as a Marriage Family and Individual Therapist.  I've worked as a clinical dir for this that and whatever.  I decided non profits are sicker than the people they treat, so I kick back, see mostly teenagers, take a nap on the couch when someone cancels, no doubt I snore because I do at home, I have Patron Tequila Night every thursday night with my friends (12 years running), can't see my johnson anymore when I take a shower, and fantasize about you and Randi.  Other than that, life is really good and i am just grateful to be alive!  TMI?  Hope you laughed.

I almost fell outta my chair when I read the last coupla lines there... haha! Man, do I ever have great things to look forward to!  Grin

Joan Shattuck 75

Rockwall,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2008, 06:33:03 PM »

Dale,
I did laugh!  A good out loud laugh.....That was great.  I can't believe I haven't checked out the site sooner.  I just got back to Texas from Calif at the beginning of April after spending 3 weeks out there (I have a very understanding husband).  I had such a great time.  I spent time with my sister and her family but the best part was going to Palm Springs with Robin, Diane, Vicci, Marissa, and Randi.  What a blast we had and did we turn the Westin on its ear!!  It's just so good to spend time with old friends and laugh till you cry.
Thanks for the update on your life.. That is so great for you to be counseling teenagers.  Full circle and all that.
Well, keep Randi and I in your dreams and I hope to hear from you soon.
Joan
Dale Hoebel 75
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2008, 12:36:41 PM »

Perhaps we could all three get together and play Auto repair store.  I'll be the mechanic and change Randi's tail pipe, while she uses her midas touch and turns my crank.  The both of us can give you a tune up to make ya purrrrrrrr and run on all 8 perfectly.  Oh wait, nevermind, I lost my adjustable johnson, I forgot (can't work with out the ol Johnson).  I really need to switch over from that detachable one damn it!
Randi Corless 75

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2008, 07:21:37 PM »

Joan I got the pictures!!! Thank you! What a blast we had, we only got the cops called on us once!!  haha I can't wait for next year!

Dale I'm so sorry about your 'condition', I'm especially sorry for you wife..  Roll Eyes Crazy guy!   Grin

Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Dale Hoebel 75
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2008, 08:50:26 PM »

It may only be an inch, arrghh, but it's an ANGRY inch!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Print
Jump to: