Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91507 Posts in 6449 Topics- by 1298 Members - Latest Member: Kendell Hamer 00
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: Class of 1981  (Read 21635 times)
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2009, 11:16:29 PM »

Is August soon enough?!? I will be out there in July, and I'm coming back to get my girls and drive together to SA.

Just let me know, and I'll spark up the BBQ!!!

There are only two kinds of people in the end; those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, in the end, "Thy will be done." ~ C.S. Lewis

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. ~Martin Luther
Jolynn Butler 86

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2009, 04:38:30 AM »

Ah....but I am the house entertainer now!  You may have to come visit us since you will be crazy unpacking and the whole rigamaro!

Plus it will be a nice break from you chaotic beginning!  Zack would love to entertain the girls!
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2009, 11:09:55 PM »

Sounds fine, but warn Zach...I'll be watching him!!!   Cheesy

There are only two kinds of people in the end; those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, in the end, "Thy will be done." ~ C.S. Lewis

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. ~Martin Luther
Jolynn Butler 86

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2009, 08:43:23 AM »

LOL...ya, he's a looker.  We drive by any cute girls and he says "Wow, she was hot"
Audrey Dick 81

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2009, 07:49:16 PM »

Hey all,

I havent been here in years! How funny to see all those names. Sounds like everyone is doing good. I am actually working in Placentia. It is weird to be there. Had lunch in Tri City today and thought about how it was when we were in Tuffree and EDHS. Bad things went on there  Grin at least when I was there they were. And I dont know which one of you is friends with Tim Pitts but tell him Audrey says hi next time you see him.

I am living in Anaheim Hills and Tim and I have finally called it quits after 25 years. Its all good, we are better friends now than we were married to each other. He is doing great too.

Is everyone on Facebook too? Does El Dorado or our year specifically have a page?

Audrey
Gary Hilbert 81

Rathdrum, Idaho

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2009, 11:27:11 PM »

Hi everybody Gary Hilbert here.  I just found out about this site.  How cool! Technology don't ya just love it!  Hi Dave Baker if you are out there.  Thanks for giving me the heads up about this aluni page.  Fo anybody that reads this, I live in Rathdrum Idaho with my wife Denine of 18 years and my 4 children.  I am in radio as a broadcaster,sportscaster,voice over talent, and Marketing and advertising.  I guess you can say that I wear many radio hats!  Got my first radio gig when we were in High School, 1980 at KEZY and have been doing radio ever since.  I am best known as "HOLLYWOOD" HILBERT on the radio. Hope to hear from some classmates!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to: