Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91475 Posts in 6447 Topics- by 1296 Members - Latest Member: Wendi Skajem 89
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: Class of 1981  (Read 20950 times)
Lori Tighe 81

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2009, 03:34:06 PM »

Hey Shawn -

Lori here, I was in your sisters (Chatter) class....how is she doing??    Is she the attorney you referred to in your post??  My son is starting Law school in 2010....He got accepted at a school back East (Mass).....He is just finishing at Sac State (Northern Calif)....

Hope all is well with you, and if you talk to Chatter tell her I said hello - I'm not even sure that she will remember me.....

Take Care -

Lori Tighe 81~

Shawn Ray 84

Corona,CA.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2009, 11:48:18 PM »

Yea, Chatter is an Attorney, has Two Law Firms one in Pomona and another in Rancho Cucamunga.
Doug, always a pleaure brother, God bless you son!
Ed Kaiser, name is familiar.
Lori, I had lunch today with Tim Pitts at a Sushi joint near Home Depot & Walmart on the corner of Kraemer & Imperial Hwy!
Anyway, all is well, just slummin through the "Glory Days" as Sipple said.
S RAY
Lori Tighe 81

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2009, 11:24:48 AM »

Hi Shawn -

Next time you talk with Tim Pitts tell him I said Hello! 

Do you remember Todd or Shawn Thacker??  I think one of them was in your class??  Anyway, I still keep in touch with them from time to time.  Shawn is in Utah - married with 2 boys and Todd got married a few years ago...last I heard he was up here in Northern California (Paradise - I believe). 

Does your sister still keep in touch with Toni Wirkus??

Take Care -

Lori~
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2009, 04:10:52 PM »

Lori,

I used to pal around with Todd Thacker. I remember that he had two sisters (one older and one younger than him). Do you remember their names?

I think of the Thackers quite often as I drive by their old house when we see my in-laws who live right around the corner.

Tell the Thackers hello from me.

Doug

There are only two kinds of people in the end; those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, in the end, "Thy will be done." ~ C.S. Lewis

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. ~Martin Luther
Lori Tighe 81

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2009, 04:24:06 PM »

Hi Doug -
Shawn is the older sisters name and KC (Kristin Cozette) is the younger sisters name.  They lived 2 houses down from me and I grew up with them since Shawn was 5 and I was 6.  I will pass along your hello...

Have a great day -

Lori~
Shawn Ray 84

Corona,CA.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2009, 12:30:45 PM »

Yea, Chatter is the Attorney in my family (Charoletta)
I remember the thanckers, played JAA Football with them and Shawn & KC were the Cheerleaders!
Their parents were hella cool people! great times growing up as kids with them, didn't know them as adults, as everyone scattered by Highschool.
Chatter of course remembers Toni Wirkus, they lived directly across the street from our house all those years. They're parents sold the house about 2 yrs ago and move to Phrump I believe near or in Nevada.
I see John Wirkus around from time to time.
Tim Pitts is good, put on some Pounds like Carey (lol) enjoying life as a Construction Worker for his own business, his son Robert just turned 21 I believe and they live across from Valencia HS near the football stadium. Tim never married but lives his girlfriend of 10 yrs finally moved in a couple moths ago with him.
Sipple you da man bro, I'm still buddies with Ed Padilla he says hello!
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2009, 11:12:17 PM »

Shawn,

I must tell you that your friendship means a lot to me. I remember as a punky sophomore, coming up to varsity, and you treated me with respect from day one.

You probably don't remember this, but one of the first practices in pads, you ran a blast, and I decleated you! You looked up at me and screamed, "No, not you!"

However, you had the last laugh...literally. A few plays later, you went in motion, and as an inside linebacker, I lost track of you once you went outside the tight end. You did a crackback and leveled me...I was looking out the earhole of my helmet!!!

We both laughed, and you taught me some valuable lessons that day...thank you. BTW...I always thought you could have made it big at a Pac-10 college as a corner...you were a natural.

Tell Eddie hello for me...he was another guy who treated me well, even though I took some playing time away from him...that's class.

There are only two kinds of people in the end; those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, in the end, "Thy will be done." ~ C.S. Lewis

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. ~Martin Luther
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2009, 11:16:02 PM »

Hi Doug -
Shawn is the older sisters name and KC (Kristin Cozette) is the younger sisters name.  They lived 2 houses down from me and I grew up with them since Shawn was 5 and I was 6.  I will pass along your hello...

Have a great day -

Lori~
Thanks Lori...I remember them better now. Todd played on my youth team as well a few years (the years that Shawn and his age group moved up to the next level, and I moved up to the one he left).

Todd was always cracking jokes...I bet he still does.

Kathy Constantine 81

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2009, 01:28:17 AM »

Hi Shannon, Shawn, Lori and all,
I'm so glad I checked in here.  I haven't in awhile.  I have been on facebook for the past month and have had so much fun.  I told our 14 year old that the day she gets facebook, I get facebook and I am her 1st friend.
We are well here in Hawaii.  We love the water and are in it as much as possible.
Shannon - I heard a Boston song the other day and it brought me right back to your parent's garage.  I believe there was a pool table.  I remember hanging out with you, Kathy and ??  maybe Pat I can't quite remember.
Shawn, so good to hear about your family.  I love that Chatter is an attorney. You had such a beautiful family.
Lori, wow about your son.  How exciting law school.  My husband is from Boston - it is a great town.
One of you saw Tim Pitts (was that Shannon?)  When you see him next time ask him about the incident at El Dorado pool when we were kids.
Well, summer started for me today... yeah, yeah, yeah!
Take care.
Aloha,
Kathy
Darla Creswell 81
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2009, 11:30:14 AM »

« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:17:22 PM by Darla Creswell 81 » Logged
Shawn Ray 84

Corona,CA.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2009, 10:48:08 PM »

One of you saw Tim Pitts (was that Shannon?)  When you see him next time ask him about the incident at El Dorado pool when we were kids
Yea, it was me! Tim and I are still frineds, I will bring this up to him when I talk to him again.
Doug, You da Man son! Padilla is hilarious, he has Todd Tomazack working for him as a CPA for his Construction Biz out in Brea, their both doing well.
S RAY
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2009, 12:30:08 AM »

Thanks Shawn...I haven't seen Todd in a while, so I didn't know that. I need to catch up before I head out of state.

Shawn Ray 84

Corona,CA.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2009, 05:48:30 PM »

Doug, where are you going?
Moving out of Cali?
Lori, my sister says she barely remembers anyone from EDHS, she left her sophmore yr.
Tim Pitts said he was going to look at his yr book!
S Ray
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2009, 08:36:27 PM »

Shawn,

My family is moving to San Antonio, Texas! The Lord has been guiding us there.

Jolynn Butler 86

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2009, 09:54:19 PM »

Hi Shawn!  Whats up?  Still the hottie with all the muscles Im sure!

Dougie...you better move quick!  Looks like we are thinking of moving to Lubbock!

We gotta BBQ soon!  LOL!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to: