Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91507 Posts in 6449 Topics- by 1298 Members - Latest Member: Kendell Hamer 00
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Class of 1981  (Read 21633 times)
Carey Liera 81

Lake Havasu Az.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2008, 07:24:37 PM »

Hey it worked,maybe I'll have to post some more...This was last Sunday at My sister Deserie's..... Des,dad,mom,me and PJ..How come I look like the oldest..
Ok, Jeanine and I on a friends boat this summer,gotta love the self portraits..lol

My youngest last year in her LHHS jacket back at our old digs

My girls last x-mas

Allright that's all for now...Take care all.....c
Kathy Constantine 81

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2008, 09:56:11 PM »

Hi Carey,
Great pictures!  Thanks for posting them.  The only thing that has me a little confused is that you are supposed to be 18 (isn't that how old I am?).  You look great and what a lovely family.
Aloha,
Kathy
Kathy Constantine 81

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2008, 10:06:20 PM »

Hi Gina and Lori too.  I didn't read page 2 before I read page 3. 

Are your kids getting ready to graduate from high school or have they?  Our oldest is now a freshman and it has all gone too fast.  I just think of everything I was doing and had done by her age and all I can say is she is such a good kid.  Cheesy She loves surfing and competes on the water polo team and hawaiian canoe paddling team.  We are really enjoying her.  She is dancing hula with her hula halau (she is the only blond) at Disneyland the day after Thanksgiving.  We are so excited that our family will be able to see her dance.

Would love to hear more about you and your families.

Aloha,
Kathy
Lori Tighe 81

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2008, 12:58:11 PM »

Hi Kathy -

My oldest (Robby) will be graduating from college this year, with his BA.  He is then going on to Law School.  He wants to practice Corporate International Law??  He is a great kid and I am very proud of him!
My daughter (Erika) is in the 8th grade this year.  She is also very fun (although, I have discovered that girls are a bit more challenging than boys).  She is an outstanding athlete and dreams of college and olympic soccer (however, she LOVES basketball too).
I have such fun reading about our old classmates and their famlies on this board.  It's nice to hear how great everyone is doing.  I haven't made it to any of the reunions...maybe the next one??

I'm glad life has been good to you and your family and I look forward to keeping in touch...

Take Care ~

Lori 
Lori Tighe 81

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2008, 01:01:10 PM »

Hi Carey -

Great pictures of you and your family.  You haven't changed that much at all!!  My folks just got down to Havasu for the winter (they go there every year).  They love it.

Your sister (Paula - in the first pic, right?)- she looks the same as I remember her.  I mostly remember her from Roller Village - she had a boyfriend that worked there or something???

Have you talked with Jodi lately??

Looks like you're living life to the fullest and having fun.  Keep it up.

Stay in touch ~

Lori
Cliff Tillman 81

Kimberling City, MO

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2008, 09:51:11 AM »

It's nice to see you all staying in touch. It warms the heart...
Lawanda Price 72

A Valley girl and the Hillbilly????

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2008, 03:51:33 PM »

It's nice to see you all staying in touch. It warms the heart...

'bout time you reared your head aroung here!!!!!!
Don't be such a stranger

Did you finish school?HuhHuh

LFS
Bloomfield, MO
Jim Jaquette 81

Placentia, CA

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2009, 04:49:34 PM »

Hey boys & girls...just checkin in.
Carrie- Do your parents still live across from the back of Wagner?  I actually remember your first day at Wagner...its foggy but there in the memory banks.
Lori - Hope your having fun in Cancuun...its practically impossible not to.
Shelly - count me in for any type of future reunion...do we have to wait another 2 yrs?

Hope everyone had a great holdiday period!!

JJ
Carey Liera 81

Lake Havasu Az.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2009, 08:01:41 PM »

Wow Jim I don't even remember that.....I hope life is treating you well,and yes my parents still live in the same house..Take care....c
Shannon Stewart 81

Laguna Beach, CA

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2009, 02:47:08 PM »

Wow! Haven't logged on here in a few years.  Good to see most of us are still around.

Carey, The Fam is looking good. Great pics...

Hi Kathy... My parents live full time on the big island. I go over a couple times a year.

I remarried since the last time I posted. I married Shawna Sundstrom. Some of you may know her brother Scott. We have a daughter who will be 3 in July. Starting all over again with the daddy thing. My youngest from the previous administration is 19...   Jeez
Lori Tighe 81

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2009, 03:00:01 PM »

Hi Shannon -

good to see you checking in.....sounds like life is good for you....all is well with me.  I married and my oldest (son) is graduating from college next month and my youngest (daughter) is graduating from the 8th grade. 

Stay in touch and take care....

Lori Tighe~
Shannon Stewart 81

Laguna Beach, CA

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2009, 02:55:04 PM »

Hi Lori,

Good grief! One in college and the other in eighth grade. Seems like yesterday we were all at Tuffree....

The words of the great Satchel Page come to mind "If you didn't know how old you were, how old would you be?". At times I still feel like a teenager, but the salt and pepper hair always brings me back to reality. Dang it!

If any of you find yourself in S.OC. drop me a line. I would be happy to buy the first round; wine, beer or soft drink. You choose...

Cheers,

Shannon

Shawn Ray 84

Corona,CA.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2009, 03:26:56 PM »

Hey guys, Carey, Lori, Kevin, Kathy, Doug, Shannon.........hell I feel like I never left EDHS typing these names?
Anyway, was referred to the board and it's like going back in time until I read Lori's kid is in College, Doug had a thing for Kristen Stitt and kathy is a School Teacher.
Damn, now I feel real old!  Huh

Glad to see everybody still has a sense of "HOME" I'm in Corona about a mile from my brother Chuck and 5 10 mins from my sister Chatter who's in Chino.
Been married 6 1/2yrs with 2 little girls, Asia almost 4 and Bella Blu just turned 1!  Kiss

I was the last of the "Ray's" to bail on Placentia, Rabitt is in Oxnard, Reggis is in Tampa Florida.
Dad developed Dementia a couple yrs back and moved in with my sister in Chino who is an Attorney and has 4 kids from 27 to 17yrs old.
When my 2nd daughter was born last April we moved to Corona to be closer to everybody.

Anyway, I'll tell my bro about the site!  Cool
Take care.
S RAY
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2009, 12:19:10 AM »

Hey Shawn,

I'm glad you came aboard...I hope to run into you more in Chino or P-town...it's always been nice talking with you and remembering the "glory days." Take care of those girls...I have three myself!

Sip
The punky sophomore

There are only two kinds of people in the end; those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, in the end, "Thy will be done." ~ C.S. Lewis

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. ~Martin Luther
Ed Kaiser 81

Riverside, CA

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2009, 12:24:37 PM »

Hi

Have not been on here in awhile. Good to see familiar names.

Ed
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Jump to: