Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91496 Posts in 6448 Topics- by 1297 Members - Latest Member: Kris Capraro 69
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Class of 1981  (Read 21357 times)
Kevin Kirwin 83

Placentia

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2008, 03:53:03 PM »

Angie,
Are you Fred Zarow's sister?
I used to play youth sports with him but haven't heard a word from or about him since High School. What's he up to?
Kathy Constantine 81

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2008, 02:07:12 AM »

Hi Angie,

Fun to read about what you're up to.  My husband and I have been married for 20 years.  We started out in California then on to Yuma, Arizona; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Apple Valley, Minnesota and now Kailua, Hawaii.  We love Hawaii but we miss living near our families.  My mom and dad are still in Placentia.  They come out at least twice a year.  Both my sisters and still in California.

I started teaching 20 years ago.  I took off for 9 years when our daughters were little.  I love teaching, it is a real joy.  I also love summers!  I go back to work on the 25th.

Hope all is well.

Aloha,

Kathleen
Angie Zarow 81

Yorba Linda

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2008, 10:22:21 AM »

Kevin:

I am Fred's sister.  He lives in Montreal Canada with his wife and 2 boys. He is a chiropractor and focuses on sports therapy (for runner's I am sure). They really seem to love it there.  I spoke with him about a month ago, but at $45.00 for 40 minutes, it will be a while before I call him.  Grin 

xxxooo
angie
Kevin Kirwin 83

Placentia

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2008, 04:14:35 PM »

Thanks so much Angie. Glad to here Fred's doing well.
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2008, 08:52:22 PM »

Hey Kevin...I don't know if you remember this punky freshman during your senior year, but it's good to see you here. How are you doing? Are you still local? I used to see Chucky Ray at my old church before I changed to my current one, and I see Shawn Ray every once in a while in Chino Hills...both of them are still ripped!!!

There are only two kinds of people in the end; those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, in the end, "Thy will be done." ~ C.S. Lewis

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. ~Martin Luther
Denee Lemmel 83

Lake Havasu City, AZ

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2008, 01:52:29 PM »

Wow! Chucky and Shawn Ray! My sister was class of 84 with Shawn. We used to hang out with him all the time. Especially Friday night when he would take his parents red van out. I think we were 14 and 15 at the time. Who needed a license with them around. Chucky used to pick on me a lot though. We spent a lot of time in that red van. We used to call it Shlepper. (Shleprock) (Remember the cartoon?)

Denee
Kevin Kirwin 83

Placentia

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2008, 02:52:44 PM »

Hey Doug. Yeah, I remember you. I see the Rays around once in a while too. I live in Placentia and always find it amazing how many people still live and/or have moved back here. Your boyhood crush Kristen Stitt lives on the same street she grew up on in case you want to stalk her.
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2008, 04:52:16 PM »

LOL!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm too old and happily married to even think about that!!!

Thanks for the laugh...I think I remember you being somewhat of a jokester back in the day.

Take care and God bless.

~SIP

There are only two kinds of people in the end; those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, in the end, "Thy will be done." ~ C.S. Lewis

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. ~Martin Luther
Carey Liera 81

Lake Havasu Az.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2008, 09:20:36 PM »

Hey Fools.....
Just joking...Angie Yes i remember sorta a ......Life is good, our two kids are GREAT, my oldest (22) is a grad of the Scottdale culinary intsitute, our youngest(18) just started her dental assist school with our local JR college.Been married for 23 years to my wife Jeanine.
Have a place here in Lake Havasu, a boat, simple life...Been in the A/C field for ever. Just started my own co.  Maybe not the best timing...LOL
Anyway...I sure warms my heart to here others from home are doing well.
My folks are still in the same place , dad says some of the guys still stop by and say hi..that's cool
I avoid going to so cal at all cost, we too went home for x-mas...sure has changed....
Dennee, did I know you Huh? Nice to see another LHC local here...take care alll......PEACE.....c
Denee Lemmel 83

Lake Havasu City, AZ

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2008, 01:42:53 PM »

Carey,
I looked up your picture in the yearbook. I think I did know you back then?Huh?
I went to Sierra Vista, Tuffree and El Dorado for 9th and 10th grade. I graduated her from Lake Havasu High School.
I had older siblings at El Dorado in '77(Dody Wade), '79(Sherry Wade) and '82(Rick Lemmel) and one younger sister '84(Michelle Lemmel)

Denee
Chris Powers 84

Placentia, CA

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2008, 06:55:32 AM »

Denee,

I remember you.  My parents bought your parent's house on Collins in Placentia.  Long time ago, but then, I have the memory of an elephant. Michelle and I hung out during sixth grade at Sierra Vista. Lost touch with her after that.  Went our separate ways at Tuffree.  I don't know that she would remember me.

Chris Powers
Gina Andrews 81

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2008, 07:46:39 AM »

Hey Kathy,
Glad to hear everything is going well for you!
Carey, sounds like life is still good in Havasu.
Just wanted to say hi!
Take Care
Denee Lemmel 83

Lake Havasu City, AZ

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2008, 11:59:17 AM »

Chris,
Yes we both remember you. Michelle used to spend the night at your house and she would get homesick and come home in the middle of the night. Even though we lived a block away and that used to be our house. Ha Ha Ha!!!
Michelle is out here also. She moved to Kingman (an hour from here)a few years ago but is in the process of moving back. Her husband is a Police Detective and she has a daughter (Emma) that just turned 5.

Denee
Lori Tighe 81

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2008, 10:33:55 AM »

Hi Gina, Carey, and Kathy -

I too just wanted to say hello.....

Hope everyone is doing good and that your families are healthy and happy.

Take Care -

Lori
Carey Liera 81

Lake Havasu Az.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2008, 06:51:20 PM »

Hey everybody...Still hanging on ....hope things turn around pretty soon....
Glad to here from you all. Strange thing about living here, even when it's bad, it's still good...went out of the driveway with a buddy of mine yesterday and within 60 seconds where four wheelin....
Gonna do a little boating next weekend, it will be the last event of the year....then we have to wait four months to start all over again.....
I'm going to try and post a pic here...not sure if it will work..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Jump to: