Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91475 Posts in 6447 Topics- by 1296 Members - Latest Member: Wendi Skajem 89
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Whewwww...I'm finally back :)  (Read 6269 times)
Brenda Gregory 86

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2008, 05:39:42 PM »

Well congratulation Jolynn...I'm so so happy for you.

Yes, I've met a man named Rick in Idaho and we've been dating for the past 4 months.  Long distance relationships can be hard but we have done pretty good and he has shown me a whole different way of life regarding how a woman is supposed to be treated.  My daughter adores him so far.  He's coming to visit me in 2 weeks and I can't wait.  I was never really very spontaneous until we started dating.  He'll call me up on a Friday about meeting him someplace half way in between.  Good times...good times  Wink
Jolynn Butler 86

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2008, 08:22:59 AM »

Bryan and I were long distance.  He was in Austin and of course I was in Ar.  It was a 10-11 hour drive to come to Austin.  We met in Dallas, I drove a couple of times, he flew to me a couple of times, and he mostly flew me to see him.

We have been together a year and 4 months (holy poo!  It just seems like yesterday!)  and he is the most awesome man in the universe.  He spoils me rotten and loves my kids.  I am so lucky!

So...how did you meet Rick?
Danny Dotson 70

Cheese, there I said it.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2008, 10:17:34 AM »

Long distance is difficult but not impossible. My wife and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary by sending emails. We keep our relationship alive by texting each day and talking about our daily problems or experiences.It is interesting to me that people can be right next to each other and be so far apart yet two can be so far apart and be right next to each other.

"Never misunderstand what you thought you misunderstood while presuming you misunderstood what you understanded, understood?. Ynnad Nostod
Brenda Gregory 86

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 04:06:29 PM »

Well...I met him on line.  We've been dating for about 4 months.  He lives about 7 to 7.5 hours from here.  He lives right in between my brother and sister in Idaho so that has been bonus.  My youngest thinks he is awesome because he talks to her like an adult.  Rick doesn't have kids soooo.  My oldest doesn't know him at all but is happy that i'm happy.  I know they will butt heads though.  My youngest is very pesimistic.

Anyway, we talk every day...all day.  Seriously!  I text him first thing when i get up and if he doesn't have a test by a certain time then he knows I fell back asleep and text me.  We talk about 8 times per day on the phone but text all day.  All communication is about our day to day stuff, health, Melissa, he is changing jobs, etc.

He is a very supportive guy...new experience for me.  He's comming to visit the first weekend of October.  I've seen him about every 3 weeks since we started.
Jolynn Butler 86

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 04:28:38 PM »

It sounds like you are very happy!  I wish you the best of luck with your new man!

What have you been up to lately?  You disapeared.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: