Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91494 Posts in 6448 Topics- by 1297 Members - Latest Member: Kris Capraro 69
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: 86er and new to the board  (Read 6773 times)
Desiree Mckay 86

Peoria, AZ

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2007, 08:48:54 AM »

Hi Everyone
I can't believe it has been a whole year since our reunion.  I started my own business a couple of months ago and have had an over whelming reponse.
I have suffered with a herniated disc in my neck for about 3 years now. As a result of it I would get migrane headaches BAD.  A friend of mine gave me a bottle of juice called MonaVie.  I have been headache free for 3 months. Along with more energy, than I've had in a VERY long time.  As I am a mother of two boys ages 8 and 6. :-)  I have done extensive research on this product.  It is truly changing peoples lives, who have lived with pain for years. The juice is 100% juice and features the Acai Berry (from Brazil) along with 18 other fruits. It has the equvalent of 7-9 servings of fruits and veggies in just a couple of ounces a day. And who the heck has time to eat healthy these days.
I thought I would share my experience with others.  If you want more info on the product my website is   www.mymonavie.com/des  or their main website is www.monavie.com   The price on my website is retail, I can get u the product for wholesale to try.  Email me with questions or call 602-616-4547.
Love Des McKay (Warner) :-)

**Edited to remove personal email address. You can email this member by clicking on the email icon under her name**
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 09:44:38 AM by Judy Petalas 69 » Logged
Bonny Alaska 73

Cedar City, UT

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 08:51:54 AM »

Welcome to the board Desiree!  Good luck with your new business and I hope you continue to remaine headache free! 
Desiree Mckay 86

Peoria, AZ

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 09:02:58 AM »

thank you Bonnie
Judy Petalas 69
Global Moderator

Alpine, CA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 09:46:51 AM »

Desiree,

Welcome to the messageboard!

So you live in Peoria, AZ?  I used to live in Peoria at 7331 Mountain View Dr.  I used to think Peoria was way too far from freeways and the city until my son moved to El Mirage.  Talk about far from the freeways! 

I hope you don't mind that I edited your personal email address out of your post.  We prefer not to put personal email addresses in posts to avoid spanners and what not.  Our members can easily email you by clicking on the email icon under your name. 

Desiree Mckay 86

Peoria, AZ

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 10:28:43 AM »

Sorry Judy, not sure of all the rules :-(  Anyways, yes i live in Peoria AZ.  It has really grown.  I have been in AZ for 10 years now. Gosh time flys. We have lived in Peoria for 6 years.  I miss Cali.  I miss the green trees. We visit there often. We have all kinds of freeways now. Not sure how long it has been since you have lived here.
Des
Judy Petalas 69
Global Moderator

Alpine, CA

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 10:49:08 AM »

Desiree,

We lived on Mountain View in 1995 and 1996.  Then we moved to 1648 W Michelle Dr in Phoenix (near 19th Ave and Union Hills).  That was my favorite area to live because it was so close to everything but not too congested.  We lived there for 4 years. 

I worked at Discover Card back then which was just 1 1/2 miles from our house.  Plus my son and grandson lived really close on 7th St and Union Hills so I saw them every day. 

Even though the weather wasn't my cup of tea, I'd give anything to move back to AZ just to be near my son and grandsons.

Speaking of herniated discs (yours), I got one of those too when we were living over there on Michelle Dr.  I had a car accident at Dunlap and I-17.  We were crossing Dunlap and a taxi driver ran a red light and T-boned us.  I spent a year flat on my back, then another year or more in physical therapy.  No fun at all! 

To make a long story longer, we're hoping to move back to AZ.  We keep saying within a year (I think we've been saying that for about a year now) but it all depends on when my husband finds a decent job out there. 
Jolynn Butler 86

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 01:09:48 PM »

Hey Desiree!
Hows it going girl!  Wow, it has been a year huh? 
Good things happen in a year for me tho!  Got divorced (yippee!) lost 30 pounds and now am with my soulmate man Bryan.

If I remember right, you were an airline attendant werent you?  Are you still doing that?  How is everything going in your life?  Sounds like your new business has a great product.  Hope you do well with it.

Stick around on the site...it can get interesting at times.  LOL.

Hugs,
Jolynn
Desiree Mckay 86

Peoria, AZ

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 11:16:48 PM »

Hey Jolynn
Divorced and 30 lbs, sounds like you have been busy. Lol. If your happy that's all that matters.  I can't believe it has been a year.  Wow. I had a great time at the Reunion, although i paid dearly the next day. Do you know if they are going to have a 25th one.  That would be fun. Once the ice was broken, I think everyone had a great time. 
Des
Donna Snyder 86

Laughlin, NV

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 05:00:43 PM »

Hi Desiree:

I remember you, and saw you at our 20-year reunion, class of 1986 is awesome, isn't it? That reunion was so much more fun than our 10 year, at least I thought so! Hey, I checked out your site and am looking into the product you are talking about! I get migraines from time to time, I was deathly sick, about a year ago, but am on the mend now, still have to get check-ups, but I will contact you through your site if I have more questions. I would love to be migraine-free!

God Bless,

Donna (Snyder) Davidson

Class of 1986 rocks!  Wink

"Put all your Faith in Him and watch Good Things Happen...."
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 11:35:48 PM »

Hey Peaches!!!

I'm glad to see here...keep in touch. I can't believe either that it's already been a year since our 20th...I think my hangover is finally gone!!! Cheesy

Funny thing, almost exactly to the day, a year later, I celebrated a different way...my third daughter, Erin Elisabeth Sipple was born on August 6th...she is beautiful...not that I'm biased or anything!

I will check out your site, and I will pray that God will keep those nasty migranes from coming back.

BTW...I'm in favor of a 25th reunion...I guess we have a few more years to work out the particulars.

There are only two kinds of people in the end; those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, in the end, "Thy will be done." ~ C.S. Lewis

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. ~Martin Luther
Desiree Mckay 86

Peoria, AZ

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2007, 02:14:12 PM »

Hey Donna
The product is wonderful.  I read some thing posted that u have an Autistic child?
Is that right.  I have 2 friends with   children in the spectrum of Autism.  Those children along with my own have been taking the juice for about 2 months. They are doing studies on children with Autism and the juice at the University of Arkansas. People have noticed a huge change in children with Autism and drinking the juice. Now my children I have noticed a HUGE change in their behavior since drinking the juice.  It is amazing how nutrition really does play a role in anyones behavior. Whether adult or child.  They are also doing research on Cancer, the acai berry (in studies) has killed 85% of cancer cells. What a tremendous breakthrough this would be for peoples lives.
Anyways, you can call me or email me with questions. Or if ya email me your address i would be happy to mail you info on the juice.  Nasty headaches, I feel for you.
Love Des
Desiree Mckay 86

Peoria, AZ

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2007, 02:21:50 PM »

And as for you Doug.  How did i know that comment would come up? LOL Doug Ash use to say no they are more like HoneyDews.  Ritchie Chamberlain gave me that name in junior high.  Funny seems like a lifetime ago.
I posted a congrats right after you posted your wife had her baby, but maybe you did not see it.  I remember those days of newborns like it was yesterday. How sweet and precious they are, THEN they grow up. LOL I am very content with my two boys, I was tired in my early thirty's having kids, I could not imagine now. Although i think i would be more patient and not so uptight having kids now. Hubby is all fixed so I don't have to worry about that one, Whew.......  Smiley
Well Congrats again.  I think your right about the hang over too. Not sure I was the same after that night. Oh Well it was worth it.
Love Des
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2007, 03:09:49 PM »

I'm not sure Richie gave you that name, but if you want him to take the fall, then so be it!!! Cheesy

I am going to be 40 in a few months, but my wife is only 35...I robbed the cradle!!! We are thinking that three is enough, so we will see what the Lord says about that. I could go either way.

Take care, and don't be a stranger...

SIP

There are only two kinds of people in the end; those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, in the end, "Thy will be done." ~ C.S. Lewis

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. ~Martin Luther
Donna Snyder 86

Laughlin, NV

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2007, 07:59:32 PM »

Hi Peaches (LOL)

Des, yes, I have an adorable 5-year old son, Bradley. He is in the Autistic Spectrum, he was diagnosed at age 2 1/2. Thank you for reading the thread on Autism. The more awareness on Autism, the better  Wink  I will post a recent pic of him on the boards so you can see him, he is a blessing in my life!

I will give you my e-mail address as I am interested in the juice. So it's safe to give to my child? That's wonderful! When I write you I will also tell you why I suffer from migraines, Doug knows this, I won't go into detail, but I got VERY sick last year and I thank God every day that I am better. But the juice sounds like a healthy "maintenance" for me and for my son! I look forward to hearing more about it. Healthy is IN!

You know, Des and Doug, I don't know ANYONE from our class who did NOT have a hangover after our reunion.........................LOL   That was so much fun, thanks Doug!

OK, well the weather here has cooled off to a nice 99 degrees, so I'm going outside. hee hee hee

Love all you 86'rs!

Sincerely,

Donna Smiley

"Put all your Faith in Him and watch Good Things Happen...."
Desiree Mckay 86

Peoria, AZ

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2007, 10:07:34 AM »

Hey Donna
Yes the juice is safe for children.  One of my friends her son was diagnosed not until age 5. They can not fully diagnose Autism, maybe high functioning Autism, with my friends kids. PDD is also what they were diagnosed with. My one friend says   she can redirect from meltdowns easier since her son has been drinking the juice.  I do know that it is hard to get children like this to eat healthy, much less anything. My old neighbor also 2 of her children were diagnosed and they would ONLY eat Wendy's french fries.  That's it. Nothing else. They have 2 juices, one for kids and one for adults.  The difference is the adult one has added glucosimine and esterfied fatty acid (Omega 3,6,9). Which adults need. A child produces glucosimine naturally within the body till the age of 12. There are alot of posts on a website for Autistic children and migrane suffers along with other ailments. The website is   www.monaviewoman.com  you might have to search for the Autistic topic alittle. Go under the "more topics" section.

Email me with your email address
Love Des
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: