Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91438 Posts in 6443 Topics- by 1293 Members - Latest Member: Peter Huskisson 75
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Any Classmates from '87?  (Read 6521 times)
Gigi Stolfi 87

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2007, 10:18:28 PM »

I wasn't able to make the reunion earlier this month.  I would be interested in connecting with other '87 alumni's.
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 10:22:01 PM »

I thought about crashing your reunion to see some old friends, but I'm still recovering from our 20th last year!!!

Are you Bill Stolfi's sister? I had a great time chatting with him at our reunion and the day after at the park. I keep meaning to call him to play golf, but I can't get out to play...life gets in the way.

Anyways, welcome to this board and good luck hooking up with old friends...that's what this is for.

There are only two kinds of people in the end; those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, in the end, "Thy will be done." ~ C.S. Lewis

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. ~Martin Luther
Gigi Stolfi 87

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 10:58:46 AM »

Doug,
Thanks for the welcome.  I was a member before it crashed but haven't checked in for a while.  I am hoping to reconnect with other alumni's. 

Yes I am Bill's sister.  I saw that you also live in Chino Hills.  There are 5 of us and all but one lives in Chino Hills.  My younger brother is raising his family in Placentia. 

Again, thanks for the welcome...
Gigi
Jennifer Snyder 87

Phoenix,AZ

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 03:47:16 PM »

I didn't make it to the reunion either. The company didn't have my current address.  I was hoping someone would post something like the top moments from the night.  Maybe there will be a 25th.  I can't even believe that it has been 20 yrs.
Donna Snyder 86

Laughlin, NV

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 10:07:04 PM »

Hi Gigi:

I remember you from High School. You played soccer, right? You were on the Supershooters with me in J.U.S.A. I've got the team picture of us! I used to call you "Gigim" LOL I remember! Hope all is well with you!

Jennifer:

I remember you, too! You were in band! From one Snyder to another, I say hello, and I hope all is well with you and your life! I went to my 20-year reunion last year, it was so much fun! Thanks to Doug Sipple and his great planning! Sorry you missed yours, I wonder how it went?

God Bless!

"Put all your Faith in Him and watch Good Things Happen...."
Eric Snyder 87

Columbus, OH

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 10:40:09 PM »

Hi,

Don't have much to add, but I thought I would post since I am another Snyder EDHS alumni from the 80's

Take care everyone.

Eric
Donna Snyder 86

Laughlin, NV

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 01:21:28 PM »

Eric: I'm glad you posted. After all, Snyder's are the BEST. lol

I see you live in Ohio. My brother Jim is moving there next week, to Dayton. He's in the USAF, 10 years now serving our Country. Hope all is going well with you.

God Bless  Smiley

Lawanda Price 72

A Valley girl and the Hillbilly????

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 05:27:35 PM »

Eric: I'm glad you posted. After all, Snyder's are the BEST. lol

I see you live in Ohio. My brother Jim is moving there next week, to Dayton. He's in the USAF, 10 years now serving our Country. Hope all is going well with you.

God Bless  Smiley

Hope he likes Dayton and Wright Patt..... Allen dear, give her the GOOD places to send her brother   LOL

LFS
Bloomfield, MO
Donna Snyder 86

Laughlin, NV

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 12:42:41 PM »

Hi Lawanda!

Who's Allen? lol

Yea, my favorite brother is transferring from Travis Air Force Base in Northern CA to Ohio - I hope he likes it there.............I'm going to miss him, but I'm proud of him, been in the Service for over 10 years now...........Jimmy (my bro) told me he's been there b-4 and that he likes it...............so it's all good........

I've never been there myself, but my father is from Ohio. He was born and raised in Youngstown.

Hope you are having a good day. God Bless Wink

John Jimenez 86

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2007, 07:41:55 PM »

Hey Donna,
Did your brother work on C-5 Galaxies at Travis? Because I had a guy that use to work for me named Jim Snyder, great guy. I think he went to the reserves after a few years. If it's him, tell him hi for me.
Donna Snyder 86

Laughlin, NV

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2007, 08:56:55 PM »

Hi John, how are you? I will ask my brother, and will get back to you. I will contact him here in just a bit and find out.

Hope all is going well for you in your life! Smiley

Donna Snyder 86

Laughlin, NV

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2007, 09:31:57 PM »

John, I tried to get a hold of Jim tonight but he's out - go to his myspace page at www.myspace.com/snyderj and check out his current pics on his slideshow - it's cool stuff!

My brother went into the Air Force in '97. He is a C-5 Flying Crew Chief.
He went into the reserves just a couple of years ago, in '05. So it is him. I will definitely tell him hi from you.

John Wilkie 87

Tustin, CA

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2008, 08:38:07 PM »

I decided to bring this thread back to life after 120 days.  Another 87' grad just saying Hello!
Karla Mcgill 87

Yorba Linda, CA

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2008, 10:16:42 AM »

Hi Gigi

I went to the Reunion last year.  It was very interesting to see how much everyone had really changed.  We had to look at each other's name tags (which had our graduation pics on them) to see who alot of people were.  Some of us had kept in touch the whole time and others live far away.  Who had kids and who didn't.

Anyways, the best way to find most of us is to go on Facebook.  There are a bunch of 87 grads on there.

Karla McGill (Todd)

Aaron Leiker 84

kendall,N.Y.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2009, 06:49:58 PM »

HEY GIGI! DONT KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER ME MY NAME
 IS AARON LEIKER I USED TO HANG OUT WITH STEVE HARRIS,ALLEN BERGEREN,RALPH HICKS,
DIANE DELNAY,RICK PETTINGILL,YES ALLEN BERGEREN,

ISAW YOUR NAME AND SAID NO WAY!!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: