Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91507 Posts in 6449 Topics- by 1298 Members - Latest Member: Kendell Hamer 00
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: All alone from '85  (Read 22402 times)
Jerry Glomboske 85

Brea, CA

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2007, 11:20:54 PM »

did you have to remind me of the big 40...LOL I have been dreading it...  So I see Yarger has mpved again... that boy must be one busy guy ...

Hal is much happier and I know I am too.. a little scared, but good just the same..

amy

I thought the same thing about Rich!  He was here at Thanksgiving but I was not able to meet with him...dang...Amy are you still in Stella Coom? Or at least I think that was how u spelled it. 
Amy Thomas 85

Kent, WA

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2007, 07:31:37 PM »

actually Jerry , I moved to Kent, WA which is closer to seattle. I am est of Seatac airport .. it is alright , we just moved about 2 weeks ago .. So who knows so far..

Hope that you are well ..

Amy Smiley
Jerry Glomboske 85

Brea, CA

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2007, 06:22:51 PM »

Amy - glad to hear that you are doing ok...hang in there it will get better...We are doing ok except everyone keeps getting sick and it seems like it is never ending...
Wendy Greenberg 84

Woodstock, GA

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2007, 12:06:58 PM »

Don't anyone fall over, but someone from '84 is writing!  I saw this thread and saw Doug Sipple's name...hey, Doug!  Remember me?  I sure remember you...all those great times after football games with you, Kelly, Lisa Y., Mindy, and everyone.

I am still great friends with Mindy, Deanne E., and Kari W.  We email almost daily.  They are all in CA, but I live out in a suburb of Atlanta.  Crazy. 

Hope you're well.  Do you have kids?  I'm married and blessed with a little boy and a little girl. 

Take care!  Anyone lurking around here from 1984, please write as well...we're a bunch of laggers on this board!
Bill Arthur 71
Administrator

Lawndale, CA

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2007, 03:11:53 PM »

Hi Wendy,

Welcome to the board. Hopefully more of your friends will show up.

I know exactly where you live. My sister lives in Towne Lake. It's a nice area. Especially if you like Kudzu.
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2007, 05:36:43 PM »

Don't anyone fall over, but someone from '84 is writing!  I saw this thread and saw Doug Sipple's name...hey, Doug!  Remember me?  I sure remember you...all those great times after football games with you, Kelly, Lisa Y., Mindy, and everyone.

I am still great friends with Mindy, Deanne E., and Kari W.  We email almost daily.  They are all in CA, but I live out in a suburb of Atlanta.  Crazy. 

Hope you're well.  Do you have kids?  I'm married and blessed with a little boy and a little girl. 

Take care!  Anyone lurking around here from 1984, please write as well...we're a bunch of laggers on this board!

Wendy...welcome girl!!!

Shoot me an email so we can catch up on old friends (I'm sure others won't care to read it!!) I hope you are well and I look forward to talking with you!

There are only two kinds of people in the end; those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, in the end, "Thy will be done." ~ C.S. Lewis

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. ~Martin Luther
Wendy Greenberg 84

Woodstock, GA

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2007, 11:09:19 AM »

Wow Bill, what a coincidence!  I love it here in Towne Lake.  Don't like GA on a whole (the humid summers are HORRIBLE--feel landlocked and miss the ocean), but it is nice to have four seasons and this is a wonderful place to raise kids.

Does your sister like it here?

Doug, it has been GREAT catching up with you!  Now I need to get Mindy, Kari and Deanne to get on these boards...
Bill Arthur 71
Administrator

Lawndale, CA

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2007, 11:40:32 AM »

Wendy,

My sister would love to hear from you. I'll PM you with her phone number.

We moved to Yorba Linda after I graduated so she went to Troy. I don't hold that against her.
Wendy Greenberg 84

Woodstock, GA

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2007, 09:10:04 AM »

You benevolence to your sister is overwhelming!  Troy was a good school back in the day, right?  High school seems to be a whole new world now.  I can't relate.
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2007, 09:40:24 AM »

You benevolence to your sister is overwhelming!  Troy was a good school back in the day, right?  High school seems to be a whole new world now.  I can't relate.
Bill...watch what you say about Troy...my dad was a teacher, football/track coach and atheletic director at Troy for 35 years!!!

Actually, you wouldn't recognize Troy today in the classroom...back when we were in EDHS, Troy was known (and deservedly so) as a druggie school. The academics were lacking. Now Troy is a magnet school that has people petitioning and lining up to have their kids go there. They have a program called "Troy Tech" that has parents all around OC wanting their kids to attend.

Funny how things work, huh?

There are only two kinds of people in the end; those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, in the end, "Thy will be done." ~ C.S. Lewis

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. ~Martin Luther
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Jump to: