Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

91496 Posts in 6448 Topics- by 1297 Members - Latest Member: Kris Capraro 69
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Print
Author Topic: All alone from '85  (Read 21684 times)
Jolynn Butler 86

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2006, 08:03:52 PM »

I wish we could do that in real life.  I would start my freshman year over!  I loved HS!
It would be a plus if I know what I know now also!
Jolynn
Allison Owens 76

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006, 08:50:59 PM »

Sniffle, I miss being an 86 grad----Judy, you should have been once for that brief moment in time or however long it was... Wink
Rich Yarger 85

Let 'em eat Hot Dogs!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 09:28:35 PM »

Rich - Hey pal we are still here just not posting as often...Hope all is well with you!! Hang in there, more of us 85ers will be around.

Jerry

Well hey there Jerry!  Long time no talk, but the board is looking good these days.  BTW Ya'll!  I was only half way joking here - please no serious positions! Tongue

Chicago style of course!
Jerry Glomboske 85

Brea, CA

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 10:23:29 PM »

Well hey there Jerry!  Long time no talk, but the board is looking good these days.  BTW Ya'll!  I was only half way joking here - please no serious positions! Tongue

I agree Rich, the new board is much better and user friendly...I think the only catch was figuring out that u had to register again...Bill has done a great job!!
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2006, 10:41:05 PM »

Hey Rich...you should have gone to the El Dorado Baseball Alumni Softball Tournament a couple of weeks ago. There were a bunch of 85'ers there. Scott Fairfield recruited a bunch of your classmates at your 20th reunion last year, and they won the tournament! They took second place this year. I tried to emulate that at our 20th this year, but it seems that the 86'ers are even more tepid than your class!

There are only two kinds of people in the end; those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, in the end, "Thy will be done." ~ C.S. Lewis

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. ~Martin Luther
Rich Yarger 85

Let 'em eat Hot Dogs!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2006, 12:15:24 AM »

Hey Rich...you should have gone to the El Dorado Baseball Alumni Softball Tournament a couple of weeks ago. There were a bunch of 85'ers there. Scott Fairfield recruited a bunch of your classmates at your 20th reunion last year, and they won the tournament! They took second place this year. I tried to emulate that at our 20th this year, but it seems that the 86'ers are even more tepid than your class!

I didn't even know back then that one had been organized (and I was in town long enough that I could have played - would have been fun).

I'm headed home again in about 2 weeks for Thanksgiving.  I usually get together with some of the guys I played Soccer with way back then.  It's always a great time, and I enjoy seeing them now more than ever.

Best wishes to you!

Chicago style of course!
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2006, 08:59:25 AM »

Rich...Todd Holt and Jeff Boucher were there. I don't know if you were close to them, but if you were, I could get you in contact with them.

There are only two kinds of people in the end; those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, in the end, "Thy will be done." ~ C.S. Lewis

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. ~Martin Luther
Rich Yarger 85

Let 'em eat Hot Dogs!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2006, 09:33:37 AM »

Rich...Todd Holt and Jeff Boucher were there. I don't know if you were close to them, but if you were, I could get you in contact with them.

Yes - those are 2 of the guys I played ball with (we all got together before the reunion last year over at El Torito for a great deal of Nostalgia and fun).

Chicago style of course!
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2006, 08:46:48 PM »

Do you have Todd and Jeff's emails and phone numbers?

Rich Yarger 85

Let 'em eat Hot Dogs!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2006, 07:08:38 AM »

I have their email addresses, but not their phone numbers.  Our main guy who organizes stuff when we get together (Jim Eyre) is the one who coordinates everyone - so I kind of rely on him a great deal when it comes to get togethers.

Chicago style of course!
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2006, 07:48:18 AM »

Jim should have their info, so I'll defer to him. How about Darrin Matthews?

Rich Yarger 85

Let 'em eat Hot Dogs!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2006, 07:58:37 AM »

Now there's a name I have not heard in years (along with Troy and Steve Gray).

Chicago style of course!
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2006, 03:06:36 PM »

I remember Darrin Matthews from little league baseball...we were teammates one year. Also, it was a shame that Troy Dean didn't come to the reunion, I was hoping to see him there. I don't really remember Steve Gray though (too many blows to the head all these years!)

Jolynn Butler 86

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2006, 04:08:44 PM »

I remember Steve Gray.  He was a babe in HS! Wink
Doug Sipple 86

Faith-Family-Football

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2006, 04:15:46 PM »

Funny...I don't remember that!!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Print
Jump to: